Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Too Tulle Crazy!

I know everyone is waiting on some Halloween ideas and they are coming...promise. But for now I wanted to post some TULLE crazy pics from the past. I don't know what it is about Tutu's that I love...as you can see below I even wore one when I was prego (talk about looking like a hippo). Have fun and don't get tulle crazy!Me & Cody!
One of our precious clients *PUNKY plug:1* Cutie Bow Tutie (look at that beautiful lady bug bow)Me and the family last Halloween...we kept it simple and tulle crazy!Precious client Nadia...look how sweet she is! (Cutie Bow Tutie)
My beautiful Katalina at her 2nd Birthday (this is where all the tulle madness began)
Her beautiful cake...thanks to *PUNKY Plug:2* Lisa Kattmann...visit her at http://kattmanncreative.blogspot.com/
Some candy jars I made for the guest! FUN FUN FUN!

1 comment:

  1. I love your tutus! If anyone has not seen one in person, they are truly beautiful and well crafted! Can't wait for a reason to have one for myself!!

    ReplyDelete