Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rock On!

I really do love the "ROCK STAR" theme for parties...girl or boy. There is so much out there that can play into this theme. This baby shower started with a great invitation from *PUNKY Plug:1* www.tinyprints.com and has blossomed into a ROCKIN baby shower! This client will also be adding a great touch to the top of this diaper cake...Pink Chuck Taylors! Another thing I like to do with my diaper cake orders is *PUNKY Plug:2* present it in a special way. For instance by adding a great cake stand. For this cake I will also give the client a GIANT close pin to set up next to the cake that will hold an extra invitation since the cake matches the invite. So in other words, don't just think about making a great product but also PRESENTING a great product! Here is another pointer *Punky Plug:3*...add something on the cake that the client can use for later use...for instance on this cake the 3 bows are actual bows made that the sweet baby girl can wear once she arrives! This is by far my favorite Diaper Cake! Cheers to a Rocked out Baby Shower!

*PUNKY Plug*...definition: A great vendor I use a lot or a helpful party planning tip I use!

1 comment:

  1. Rock On! That is a great looking cake. Again... love the pics

    ReplyDelete