Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weird Wacky Wednesday

I absolutely love Wednesday...this is the day we get to be with our Youth and have fun and get refreshed for the rest of the week. I thought it would be fun to also present an unusual, weird and wacky creative item too. Recently I have been fascinated with alien stuff...it started when I saw Pottery Barn's Alien Halloween Costume and said oh yes...this was made for my son!
Then we have been watching over and over and OVER...Planet 51. So today at lunch I decided to search for unique and cool alien crafts on my favorite website *PUNKY Plug* www.etsy.com and look what I found: http://www.etsy.com/listing/53925145/kester-and-dexter-adopt-an-alien


This seller really has a unique and wacky talent. It is so cute because each Alien comes with their own birth certificate and is unique! So if your Wednesday isn't going to hot let this post be an inspiration for you to just cut loose and get weird, wacky and PUNKY.

No comments:

Post a Comment