Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Weird Wacky Wednesday 9.1.10

So like I mentioned last week I wanted to start a new thing on my blog where on Wednesday I just post something Weird & Wacky and crafty. Wednesday is either your half empty or half full day, sucks you have 2 more days left or excited there is only 2 more days left, or you can't believe you made it up this hump or wow you can't wait to roll down it. Wednesday is my favorite because I get refreshed and rejuvenated! Hopefully this post will make you feel more positive about your day!

Now that I have children...preserving our EARTH seems to be more and more important. Not that it wasn't before but my mind starts to wonder about my generations to come and what can I do to impact the type of environment they will live in. In my life I have begun to think about things around the household that can be re used for crafts...wire hangers, paper, shoe boxes...and drum roll TOILET PAPER ROLLS. I love to take them and use them as surprise, party poppers...like below:Or what about using it for a simple bird feeder:Or check out this creative artist Anastassia-Elias: http://www.anastassia-elias.com/http://www.anastassia-elias.com/

Just like Wednesday...look beyond the trash can for these rolls...use them to their FULL POTENTIAL and ps...don't be afraid to get PUNKY!

No comments:

Post a Comment