Thursday, September 2, 2010

Punky Parties Fixins...delivered to you in a box!

So I know everyone has been waiting to see what I got for the Holidays and it has arrived. This concept has been in the works for like years and now I just feel it is time to jump out and see how well it is received. I don't have great pics yet but will by the middle of the month. I will have my first PUNKY PARTIES FIXINS event in the middle of the month and promise to get it all captured then. I love custom, handcrafted events tied in with traditional event items but lets me honest, not everyone has enough time to plan something. Well that is where Punky Parties comes in. How would you like to receive a box full of FIXINS for your party and all custom (meaning choose your colors, theme, etc)? I know I would...can I hire myself...hehehehehe! The great thing too, is you decide what you want in your box...invitations, plates, napkins, centerpieces, favors, chandelier, bows, linen...all up to you! Then I will deliver it to your house in a PUNKY PARTIES FIXINS BOX...(the overall look for this is still in the works...but coming along). I will have basic FIXIN delivery boxes but you will have to sign up for my emails to receive pricing...well at least until I get a website. I will also be teaming up with other vendors to help provide unique things in your box. If you are interested in getting pricing on any item or Punky Parties Fixins please just email me at katherine@punkyparties.com. If you have already signed up I will be emailing this weekend what to expect in these boxes. For now enjoy some sample items that you could find in your box:

Handcrafted Invites...your options are endless here:
Custom Plates...any colors:
Wrapped Silverware with Bow and Custom Straws:
Unique & Chic Chandeliers above your tables:
Garland or Pennant:

SO EXCITED,
PUNKY

2 comments:

  1. You are too creative! I love your ideas. God has really blessed you with such awesome & unique ideas. I know my girls are going to have spectacular sweet 16 birthdays, graduation parties, bridal showers, weddings and baby showers because of their creative aunt. Praise God for your awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! Hhhmmmm. . . what kind of party can i throw :)

    ReplyDelete