Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sugar and Spice and everything Nice, that is what little GIRLS are made of!

I am tickled PINK that my best friend Natalie is having a little girl...I have one girl and one boy and she has one boy and a girl. So what does that mean, well it means I have a better chance of having Natalie as my IN-LAW...hahhaha! When I started thinking about Natalie's shower I went to *PUNKY Plug:1* http://www.stylemepretty.com/ to get my inspiration. I utilized this website to come up with my INSPIRATION BOARD and really took off from there. I also remembered that awhile back Natalie found these invites that she wanted to recreate on *PUNKY Plug:2* on http://www.etsy.com. They were beautiful Lollipop invites...well needless to say I didn't let her recreate them first and I took on the task myself and added a couple of things. I love it when your craft looks real so I added plastic wrap and I also added some great Candy (Martha Stewart) stickers because this shower is everything "SWEET". Below is a picture of the final product...please bare with me because I am working on getting a camera...this was taken on my phone!


*PUNKY Plug*...definition: A great local vendor I use a lot or a helpful party planning tip I use!

No comments:

Post a Comment