Wednesday, May 19, 2010

D-I-A-P-E-R-S!!!!!!

Recently I have been asked to help with Baby Showers. Diapers Cakes and Diaper Centerpieces are definitely not a NEW concept but I did want to share this very simple Guitar one. I didn't know what to do and there was a very tight budget so I ordered these foam cutouts at *PUNKY Plug* http://www.awesomeevent.com. Then I just added some great colorful letters that said BOYS ROCK!

I was also asked to quickly pull together a Diaper Cake and some centerpieces that would have Peter Rabbit animals placed on top. I added in some Diaper Candy to spread down the table. Enjoy and must importantly don't be afraid to get PUNKY! Change things up and be creative!*PUNKY Plug*...definition: A great local vendor I use a lot or a helpful party planning tip I use!

No comments:

Post a Comment