Monday, May 3, 2010

Girls Night or Date Night...this is the place to be!

So the first Monday of every month me and my girlfriends designate a night to each other. It was the best decision we have made in a LONG time...anyways this month it was my darling friend Katie's turn. With Katie you always know that you are in for a treat and most likely going to be doing something you would never think of...well she didn't let me down! I am sure that everyone knows about Artisan Alley, and if you don't look it up, many great things there...Apple Annies, Finders Keepers, CradleCouture...and now a *PUNKY Plug*, PAINTING WITH A TWIST.

I could blog about the process but not needed with a great website: www.paintingwithatwist.com/sanantonio. In a nut shell you show up with your group, bring your own food and drinks, and then PAINT. It was a blast to sit around with my friends and laugh with each other and at each other. What a creative and great way to bring groups together. Melissa you have a great thing going and KATIE...love you and all of your creativeness! Check out my PEACOCK! She is a beauty!



*PUNKY Plug*...definition: A great local vendor I use a lot or a helpful party planning tip I use!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog Kat! YES last night was a Blast - Painting with a Twist was sucha cool experience and I WILL be spreading the word! They do make it so easy to go have a great time with your friends. Of course you might not have an Amazing group of friends like mine... but we are Super Cool and i think Melissa might have said something about us being her favorite and best looking students ever - i dont know it was loud in there with all the gabbing ;) My peacock is much closer to PeaCrap but i love her just the same - it was so much fun hanging with the girls = CANT WAIT FOR JUNE Angel :)
    p.s. Ali and I are no longer allowed to try to open bottles of wine together (yes it took both of us!) OR sit next to eachother while trying to be taught anyhting - we tried in College and im pretty sure we had to bribe the teacher with beer at the end of the semester for a passing grade... not much has changed :)

    ReplyDelete