Thursday, April 22, 2010

What would we do without our moms...

My Mom is my best friend...sorry Nat & Hubby LOL...she is such an amazing support system to me and I truly know my life would be so hectic without her. I know my gifts and talents are God given but I am so blessed that he gave me a mother who really knew how to feed them and grow them. My mom was the one who was always crafting...seriously one year she threw me a birthday party and we puffy painted and made paper clip earrings. Best PARTY of the 80's! I am thankful everday for her and if I become half the Mom she was to me then I will be one darn good one! So honor your Mom this year...wait for it...wait for it...here comes my first *PUNKY Plug*! A great friend of mine is also a great florist and super creative in all things as well. She is currently featuring some floral pieces on her blog that are super affordable and BEAUTIFUL! Visit her at www.anteloquy.blogspot.com and read up on what she does and see her featured Mother's Day arrangements. She is doing our Church Mother's Day Luncheon pieces and we are so excited. Enjoy exploring her talents and get "PunkY"!

*PUNKY Plug*...definition: A great local vendor that I use a lot or a helpful party planning tip that I use!

No comments:

Post a Comment