Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's time to get PUNKY...

Okay so my title line is a little corny but what can I say! So this blog has been long over due...but thanks to my encouraging friends it was time. Being that this is my first Post I don't want to overwhelm anyone but I do believe that an introduction is needed. My life revolves around being creative...whether at work, church or even my home life. My brain never stops...that is definitely a "Trevillian" thing....we have a way of never being able to just turn it off. At home I am always thinking about how I can do things more efficient or just better and I often times come up with a very unique and creative way of accomplishing those things. I love taking on projects and pushing the envelope on what I can do. I have a knack for detail and a true LOVE for the little things and I hope this blog inspires you in all things creative.

So with that said.....what is Punky Parties????? Punky Parties specializes in Birthday Parties for all ages, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers...and the list can go on and on. I love when a client comes and says do everything from the planning, designing and coordinating but I also enjoy the client who comes and says I need centerpieces only or favors only. I try not to limit myself to what I can do for anyone. As this blog journey begins, I am most excited about sharing my ideas and creative thoughts with friends and any followers.

I am currently working on a beautiful baby shower for my best friend and will soon be posting my work in progress. I will also be posting an important date of my upcoming SEMINAR so keep following so you don't miss out!

Inspired,
Punky



3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you & super proud of you for taking this next step. You are one of, if not THE most creative people I've ever had the privelege of knowing. I can't wait to see all that you have planned & I'm waiting with anticipation for you to post all the beautiful things you're going to create. You iinspire me! I'm so blessed to have you as my sister-in-law. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you have got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing my baby shower in progress :) just kidding

    No really, i'm glad you decided to start this blog. You have a TRUE talent that should be shared with the world.

    ReplyDelete