Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Valentine Punky Parties Fixin's

It has been a LONG, LONG while since I posted but I sure have been busy! I hope everyone had a magnificent Christmas and New Years but now it is time to kick into Valentine Mode. I am so excited to offer everyone some great Valentine Punky Parties Fixin's. This idea started when I put Katalina in a Mother's Day Out program and I found myself spending a lot of time during the Holidays trying to get everyone in her class and her teachers a gift. I thought to myself I could really use someone who would just sale a package and say...okay you can get 15 of these and 15 of these and then a nice gift for the teacher. Essentially I was needing to hire myself. What I love about Punky Parties Fixins is everything is handmade and can be customized. For instance you pick and choose what you would like in your Fixins delivery. Example: For Katalina's class I am doing 8 bows for the girls (seen middle left) and 7 bow ties for the boys(seen top left), plus 15 Lovebug pencils (seen on the bottom right) and for the teachers I am doing handmade cookie stands (seen top right) with cookies on them. This idea can carry over to the workplace for your coworkers and boss (that is why I am offering flowers). If you are interested in only one of the items that is okay too! It is time to get Punky!

No comments:

Post a Comment